PADI Open Water Scuba Diver:
- Online eLearning and Pool sessions April 26 - 28/19.
- Referrals available
- Open Water Dives June 2019
Advanced Open Water Diver:
- June and September 2019
- September 2019
Fun Ice April 6 2019
Shore Diving: June Shore Dives every Thursday Meet @ 5pm gear up and go.
What - Shore Dives from break up to the end of June 2019
Why - Fun, new dive sites with easy access, meet new people and experiences
When - Every Thursday leave Ed's Scuba at 530 pm.
Where - within one hour (or so) drive of Prince Albert. Examples:
- Waskesiu - Breakwater - fish, bikes and more
- Big Sandy - drop off weed beds fish
- Namekus Lake (Nat'l Park) - great shallow dive with lots of fish
- Morin Lake - Wall dive
- Candle Lake - Deep Bay tire reef and Torch River drift dive
- Heritage Lake - Cars, boats, sail boat and drop off
- Codette Lake drift dive - Advanced current dive
- Any suggestions?Let us know. You never know until you dive it.
Keep an eye on Facebook and twitter for updates.