PADI OPEN WATER SCUBA DIVER:
- Online eLearning and Pool sessions March 27 - 28, 2020.
- Referrals available
- Open Water Dives June 2019
ADVANCED OPEN WATER DIVER:
- June and September 2020
- September 2020
- April 4-5, 2020
Shore Diving: June Shore Dives every Thursday Meet @ 5pm gear up and go.
What - Shore Dives from break up to the end of June.
Why - Fun, new dive sites with easy access, meet new people and experiences
When - Every Thursday leave Ed's Scuba at 530 pm.
Where - Within one hour (or so) drive of Prince Albert. Examples:
- Waskesiu - Breakwater - fish, bikes and more
- Big Sandy - drop off weed beds fish
- Namekus Lake (Nat'l Park) - great shallow dive with lots of fish
- Morin Lake - Wall dive
- Candle Lake - Deep Bay tire reef and Torch River drift dive
- Heritage Lake - Cars, boats, sail boat and drop off
- Codette Lake drift dive - Advanced current dive
- Any suggestions? Let us know. You never know until you dive it.
Keep an eye on Facebook.